Hey team! RFSC would like to welcome our new families and welcome back our returning swimmers. The first week of practices was great! We are all learning and adjusting to our new system for the fall. Please check out a couple notes for the coming week.
PRACTICE OCT 12-16
• Mon, Oct 12 - we DO have practice as normal
• Tue, Oct 13 - NO practice due to HS home meet
MISC NOTES & REMINDERS
• Please try to have your swimmer to the pool 10 minutes before their practice. We will gather in the hall to take temps & check in. We will go in as a group about 5 minutes before practice starts.
o If you arrive earlier, wait in your vehicle
o If you arrive at your practice start time or later, please have your swimmer come into the pool area as we will be inside already.
• MASKS: It may be a good idea to have your swimmer bring a baggie to put their mask in. They will leave them on the pool deck next to their lane while they swim, this will help keep them dry.
• Weekly Notes: I will be emailing out information weekly. Usually on Friday. But occasionally Thursday or Saturday depending on how my week goes :)
Thank you all for your continued patience & understanding as we make our way through this all!
Brenda K. Derks
River Falls Swim Club Admin