Hey Team! Here are your notes for the week…
PRACTICE OCT 26-31
We will NOT have practice on Saturday, Oct 31
HELP NEEDED AT HIGH SCHOOL MEET OCT 31
We will need timers & runners Saturday, Oct 31 in the afternoon. There will be 2 timers at each lane. Runners will be needed to escort swimmers from the gym into the pool. We will need everyone in the hall outside the pool office by 1:00pm. We hope to be done around 4:30, give or take depending on how diving goes in the morning, etc. I have created a google sheet to sign up. I am asking for phone number and if you text in case I need to send out updates on timelines, etc the morning of the meet. Responsible swimmers in our PS or S groups can help. We are asking any parents to step up as well. Link to SignUp Sheet
Starting Monday, the high school has given us permission to use our small locker rooms AFTER practice in a limited capacity to change out of wet suits and put on warm cloths. PLEASE talk about this with your swimmers & we will at the pool as well.
- We will NOT be using the showers
- Masks must be worn the entire time
- Swimmers will continue to undress at their chairs on deck
- After practice, a small group will be sent in to quickly change
- There are blue Xs on the floor in spots they are allowed to stand to change
- NO GOOFING AROUND OR THIS PRIVILEGE WILL BE TAKEN AWAY
- Once changed - COME BACK TO THE POOL - DO NOT exit to the hallway
- Swimmers will go back to their chair & wait to be sent out
- If a swimmer does not want to go to the locker room, they can continue to put on warm cloths over their suit on the pool deck
We need this to go well. Small restrictions are being lifted as we are able to safely navigate this. We are doing our best to keep swimmers, coaches, and those at the high school safe and healthy.
We have apparently reached bad weather season. In the event of bad weather, please watch Facebook/Instagram/Emails. This is how we will push out changes. No school or canceled school activities does not always mean we will not have practice.
Thanks & have a great weekend!